Very popular words on a CV but also critical results for most presentations/pitch outcomes. Connecting with your audience and planning content for presentations and pitches with them in mind is key for successful presentations. Often during planning, we consider what we want the audience to know or what previous presentation we could chop and copy” content over.
Over the years I have seen countless presentations where it is a product dump and a blowing of the company trumpet without truly understanding the following:
- What’s in it for the audience?
- What do I know about what the audience wants, needs, expectation and the importance of the message to their issues?
- What does the audience already know and what do they need to know to act or make a decision?
- What part of my solution will solve the audience’s problems/issues and how to express this to demonstrate the link between the two?
- How do I want the audience to feel and what style of presentation is most appropriate?
Our modular based programme allows you to work on live material and presentation/pitch style to turn the buzz words into outcomes and experiences that help drive business. We work with you on the inside first then work outwards:
The inside part – We work with you to get control over your mind set:
- Control nerves
- Slow down breathing to stay logical to help remember material and key messages
- Control the butterflies in the stomach
- Focus on positive outcomes
- Turn off the panic and negative self-talk
The outside part – We work with you to refine and enhance your body language and tone to motivate the audience:
- How to connect with different audience types
- Standing out from competitors
- Body language blind spots
- Delivering a compelling message
- Influence pitch/presentation outcomes
To hear more about the programme and to register your interest please contact us via email – email@example.com